Friday, March 27, 2009

Aww Yeah Buddy

with Your Boy Twiggs and Dwightican on Friday from 3-5. Party Time.

Death Cab for Cutie "Expo '86"
Deer Tick "These Old Shoes"
The Acorn "Flood Pt. 1"
Algernon Cadwaller "Casual Discussion in a Dome Between Two Temples"
Beck "I Think I'm in Love"
Deerhoof "The Tears of Music and Love"
The Cars "Moving in Stereo"
Evaline "La De Da"
Explosions in the Sky "Magic Hours"
Modest Mouse "Dashboard"
Pixies "Where is My Mind?"
The Breeders "Cannonball"
Interpol "Heinrich Maneuver"
Editors "Munich"
Silversun Pickups "Little Lover's So Polite"
The Ting Tings "That's Not My Name (L.A. Riots Remix)"
The Lite Brites "Jard's Song"
Lovedrug "Blackout"
Black Kids "Partie Traumatic"
Franz Ferdinand "Take Me Out"
The Avalanches "Frontier Psychiatrist"
The Shins "Sea Legs"
Coconut Records "West Coast"
Bruce Springsteen "Born to Run"[Request]
Spoon "I Turn My Camera On"
Cold War Kids "Hang Me Up to Dry"
Thin Lizzy "Cowboy Song"

No comments:

Post a Comment