Friday, March 13, 2009

Time to Get Down

with Your Boy Twiggs on Friday from 3-5 p.m.

Cake "Short Skirt, Long Jacket"
The Cars "My Best Friend's Girl"
Beck "Sissyneck"
Weezer "Say It Ain't So"
The Black Keys "When the Lights Go Out"
Blink 182 "All the Small Things"
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah "The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth"
The Talking Heads "Burning Down the House"
Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Maps"
Cloud Cult "Living On the Outside of Your Skin"
The Strokes "Reptilia"
Cursive "Some Red-Handed Slight of Hand"
Deer Tick "Art Isn't Real (Sin City)"
Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Zero"
Hot Chip "And I Was A Boy from School"
Daft Punk "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger"
Kanye West "Amazing"
Lil' Boosie "Hey Baby"
Soulja Boy Tellem "Turn My Swag On"
Lil' Boosie "Post Up"
E-40 "Tell Me When To Go"
Quasimoto "Greenery"
Run DMC "Tricky"
Casual "Me-O-Mi-O"
Biz Markie "Just A Friend"
Erik B and Rakim "I Ain't No Joke"
Mike Jones "Back Then"
Northtown Dub Quartet "Incarcerating Monks"
Bunch of Bob Marley

I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment