Friday, March 13, 2009

Shades of life - Friday March 13

Cream - strange brew
The Isley Brothers - For The Love Of You
Cee-Lo - I Think I'll Call it Morning
Gil Scott-Heron - I Think I'll Call It Morning
The New Mastersounds - Looking For An Answer featuring Dionne Charles
Cee-Lo - My Kind of People featuring Jazze Pha
Sons of Slum - Right On
The Newcommers - Open Up Your Heart (Let Me In)
Eddie Floyd - California Girl
The Isley Brothers - Summer Breeze
William Bell - I Forgot To Be Your Lover
Mgmt - Electric Feel (Justice Remix)
John Holt - For The Love Of You
Stevie Wonder - Bird of Beauty
Led Zeppelin - Black Dog acoustic
Alton Ellis - It's A Shame
Wings - Band on the Run
XTC - Grass
The Mighty Diamonds - Pass the Kutchie (request)
Bobby "Blue" Bland - Ain't No Love In The Heart of The City
Deep Throat - She's Got To Have It
801 - TNK
Phish - Fee - L.A. Forum 03
Gil Scott-Heron - A Lovely Day
RJD2 - Here's What's Left
Sly & The Family Stone - Everybody is a Star



BBC day in pictures is the shit

No comments:

Post a Comment