Saturday, April 18, 2009

4/18 show

Over The Hills and Far Away - Led Zeppelin
Right Round - Flo Rida
I Want You to Want me - Letter to Cleo (10 Things I Hate About You Soundtrack)
1331 - Hurt
Cosmic Castaway - Elecytrasy ( Titan AE Soundtrack)
Scream - Slipknot
Fast Car - Tracy Chapman
You Forgot to be You - Post Human Era
Fiddler on the Green - Demons and Wizards
Hello Tomorrow - Zebrahead
Candy Shop - 50 Cent
My Pony - Far
Last Request - Spit (N)
Square Dance - Eminem
When It Was Good - Flipsyde
Us History - Flipsyde
She'd Rather Be with the DJ - Hardnox
Hakuna Matata - Lion King
Walk Away - Paula DeAnda
Truth - Seether
So I Thought - Flyleaf
Excuse Me Mr. - No Doubt
I've Just Seen a face - Jim Sturgees
Suddenly - Jupiter Sunrise
Silent Lucidity - Queensryche
Far Away - Nickelback
Save Tonight - Eagle-Eye Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment