Friday, April 10, 2009

Random Couple O' Hours

with Your Boy Twiggs, Busy B, SchMorgusborg, and Dwighticans on Friday from 3-5 p.m.

TV Theme Songs "Benny Hill (Yakety Sax)
TV Theme Songs "Pokemon"
Jungle Book "I Wanna Be Like You"
Europe "Danger on the Track"
Stacey Q "Two of Hearts"
Bell Biv Devoe "Poison"
B-52's "Rock Lobster"
Debbie Deb "Look Out Weekend"
Flight of the Conchords "Business Time"
Cyndi Lauper "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"
Queen "Killer"
Olivia Newton John "Physical"
Musical Youth "Pass the Dutchie"
Dead or Alive "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)"

Evaline "A Protest in Lines Too Thin to Read"
Brand New "Okay I Believe You, But My Tommy Gun Don't"
Saves the Day "Sell All My Clothes, I'm Off to Heaven"
The Early November "The Mountain Range in My Living Room"
I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business "The Best Happiness Money Can Buy"
Saosin "Bury Your Head"
Circa Survive "The Great Golden Baby"
Band of Horses "No One's Gonna Love You"
Editors "Munich"
Interpol "Obstacle 1"
Joy Division "Love Will Tear Us Apart"
Hot Chip "And I Was A Boy"
Crystal Castles "Courtship Dating"
Glass Candy "Beatific"
Neon Neon "Dream Cars"

No comments:

Post a Comment