Friday, April 10, 2009

DJ Anni StaccatO! covering for Matt! 11-12pm


I covered for Matt today from 11-12 and I had a BLAST! I haven't done a solo show in a really long time, so I figured I'd show the top 40 some lovin'!

"Kiss me thru the phone" - Solja Boy Tell 'Em feat. Sammie

"Boom Boom Pow" - Black Eyed Peas
"Day N Nite" - Kid Cudi
"Us Against the World" - Christina Milian
"Rockin' That Thang" - The Dream
"Looking For You" - Kirk Franklin [ DON'T JUDGE ME FOR THIS ONE GUYS :)]
"Unstoppable" - Drake feat Santogold & Lil Wayne
"Poker Face" - Lady Gaga
"Universal Mind Control" - Common feat. Pharrell
"Every Girl" - Young Money (Lil Wayne, Drake, Jae Millz, Gudda, Mack Maine)
"Brand New" - Trey Songz
"Take Off" - Young Dro feat. Young L.A.
"Stadium Music" - Day 26

<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment