Monday, April 27, 2009

My Show Your Entertainment with DJ Anomix, Monday 5-7 PM

Whats Up people well this is my show and yup thats about it. Go Lakers if you guys are trying to watch the game. They are going the whole way this time. List in order peace.

Low Rider- War
Space Oddity-David Bowie
Next To You- Mike Jones
Move-Mims
Arab Money- Busta Ryhmes
You Can Get It All- Bow Wow
Boom Boom Pow-Black Eyed Peas
Sexy Ladies-Ray J
Mind On My Money-Flo Rida
Blame It- Jamie Foxx
Get Off My Back Woman- BB King
Pop Champagne-Jim Jones
Heartless-Kanye West
Gotta Get It- Flo Rida
Ask No Questions-Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughn
Love In This Club-Usher
Rockin' That Thang-The-Dream
Fashion- David Bowie
Na Na Nana Na Na- Jim Jones
Get Back-The Beatlesl
Uh-Ohhh!-Ja Rule
Hi Hater-Maino
Cant help Falling in Love with you- Elvis Presely
Numb-Linkin Park
Juicy- The Notorious B.I.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment