Monday, May 4, 2009

The Best Party Ever!

DJ Darlene
2-4pm

Lykke Li "Let It Fall"
Tilly & The Wall "Fell Down The Stairs"
Rilo Kiley "The Execution Of All Things"
Best Friends Forever "Tape Song"
Scared of Chaka "All My Friends Are Ghosts" [REQUEST]
Cat Power "He War"
Azure Ray "If You Fall"
My Brightest Diamond "Inside A Boy"
Bat For Lashes "The Wizard"
St. Vincent "Paris Is Burning"
Bjork "Joga" [REQUEST]
Metric "Succexy"
Neko Case "The Needle Has Landed"
Taken By Trees "Open Field"
The Angels "My Boyfriend's Back"
Kimya Dawson "I Like Giants"
Le Tigre "Hot Topic"
Madeline "I Do What I'm Told"
The Supremes "Stop! In The Name Of Love"
Feist "Mushaboom"
Zero 7 "In The Waiting Line"
Regina Spektor "Hotel Song"
Sinead O'Connor "Nothing Compares 2 U"
Mirah "The Dogs Of B.A."
Petra Haden "Don't Stop Believin'"
Mirah and Spectratone International "Credo Cigalia"
New Buffalo "Cheer Me Up Thank You"
A Hawk and a Hacksaw "In The River"

No comments:

Post a Comment