Monday, May 4, 2009

My Show your Entertainment with DJ Anomix from 5-7 pm

Whats Cracking people well this is my last show of the semester you know the deal already. and if you don't then this is how it goes. The songs are in order from how i play them. learn them and love them.

Low Rider- War
Do the Ricky Bobby-B-Hamp
Juicy- The Notorious B.I.G.
Hustler's Anthem 09- Busta Rhymes
Chopped 'n' Skrewed-T-pain
I won't Tell- Fat Joe
Walk It Out- Unk
Sensual Seduction- Snoop Dogg
Noila Clap- UTP
Back Then-Mike Jones
Magnificent- Rick Ross
Break Ya Ankles- E-40
Poppin' My Collar-Three 6 Mafia
Gin and Juice- Snoop Dogg
Na de Na- Angel y Khriz
Salio El Sol- Don Omar
Yofo-Molotov
Let's get Married remarqable Remix- Jagged Edge
Sauvemente- Elvis Crespo
Bennie and The Jets-Elton John
Day 'n' Nite- Kid Cudi
Hi Hater- Maino
Outta My System- Bow Wow
Just A Lil Bit- 50 Cent

No comments:

Post a Comment