Sunday, May 3, 2009

The Underground!

DJ Dirizzle!
Sunday! 6 - 8!
Last show!
Exclamation points!

Vanilla Ice - Ninja Rap
The cool kids - I'm Mikey
Halfby - Screw the plan
Bis - Tell it to the kids
Architecture in helsinki - do the whirlwind
Dr Dog - my old ways
Sir Mix a lot - Baby got back (REQUEST)
The Black eyed peas - My Humps (REQUEST)
Yeasayer - Tightrope
Bjork - It's oh so quiet
Animal collective - My girls
Of Montreal - An Eluardian Instance
Roman holliday - stand by me
The Presidents of the united states of america - Video killed the radio star
Adam and the ants - stand and deliver
Math the band - Lets go
The Network - Transistors gone wild
World's Greatest Ghosts - Prehistoric Forest
Supernova - Up and down
The Aquabats - Lovers of loving
The Vandals - I've got an idea for a movie
Rancid - Under the red hot moon
The Dead Milkmen - The thing that only eats hippies
Climax - Mesa que mas aplauda
R Kelley - I believe I can fly
311 - Beautiful disaster
Immuzikation - One more time to pretend

No comments:

Post a Comment