Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Part of This Complete Breakfast: FINALE! Sat. 11am-1pm. 05/02/09.

"She's the Blade" - Sugarcult
"The Darkest Nights" - As I Lay Dying
"That'll Be the Day" - Buddy Holly
"Anna Molly" - Incubus
"Not Big" - Lily Allen
"Hey Julie" - Fountains of Wayne
"Misery Business" - Paramore
"I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You" - Colin Hay
"My Best Friend" - Weezer
"I'm So Sick" - Flyleaf
"My Generation" - The Who
"Accidentally in Love" - Counting Crows
"Last Resort" - Papa Roach
"Maybelline" - Chuck Berry
"Summer Highland Falls" - Billy Joel
"Dance With Me Tonight" - The Wonders
"Trucker Hat" - Bowling For Soup
"Welcome to the Jungle" - Guns 'n Roses
"My Never" - Blue October
"Bathwater" - Gwen Stefani
"Bent" - Matchbox 20
"Spare Me the Details" -Offspring
"Runaway" - John Oszajca
"Before He Cheats" - Carrie Underwood
"Everybody's Gonna Be Happy" - The Kinks
"Fake It" - Seether
"Walkie Talkie Man" - Steriogram
"My Stupid Mouth" - John Mayer
"Bohemian Rhapsody" - Queen
"I Think I Love You" - Less Than Jake
"I'm Not Jesus" - Apocalyptica feat. Cory Taylor (cello quartet, slipknot)
"No Spill Blood" - Oingo Boingo
"Wordplay" - Jason Mraz
"Toxicity" - System of a Down

No comments:

Post a Comment