Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2/25/2009 SHOW 12AM-2AM

Here's the Song Titles Folks:
I Won't See You Tonight PT 1 - A7X
1stp Klosr - Linkin Park
Sleep - Godspeed You! Black Emperor
Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback
Summer Wine - Ville Valo and Natalia Avelon
Believe in Dreams - Flyleaf
The Big Sleep - Streetlight Manifesto
Ultimate - Gogol Bordello (janine)
Hollywood Whore - Papa Roach
My Own Worst Enemy - LIT
Don't Stay - Linkin Park
What's My Age Again (live) - Blink 182
I Want To Know You - Sonicflood
Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne
This Town - O.A.R.
Circus - Britney Spears
Jumper - Third Eye Blind
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid- The Offspring
Everything to Nothing - Lamb of God
94 Hours - As I Lay Dying
Thinking of You - Racoon
Theres a Bat - Heavy Heavy Low Low
Evyerthing - Lifehouse
Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous - PlayRadioPlay!
Last Train Home - Lostprophets
Together We Die - Droid
Save Tonight - Eagle-Eye Cherry

No comments:

Post a Comment