Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Twisted Valentine's Day Special 2009

Love. Hate. Sex. Death.
What more can I say?

"My Girlfriend's Dead" -The Vandals
"Pubic Enemy" -A Tribe Called Quest
"Caught Out There" -Kelis
"Love Me Dead" -Ludo
"Return of the Loving Dead" -Nekromantix
"Lyin' Ass Bitch" -Fishbone
"Get Out Of My House" -The Streets
"Crazy (Patsy Cline cover)" -Kidney Thieves
"Get Your hands Off My Woman" -The Darkness
"Get Rid Of That Girl" -The Donnas
"Special Delivery" -The Offspring
"Love Darts" -The Roofies
"Polyamorous" -Breaking Benjamin
"Love Song (Cure cover)" -Jack Off Jill
"I Touch Myself (Divinyls cover)" -Jack Off Jill
"All Day I Dream About Sex" -Korn
"Scotty Doesn't Know" -Lustra
"Hey Mister" -Custom
"Skatanic" -Reel Big Fish
"User Friendly" -Marilyn Manson
"Sodomy" -the Hair soundtrack
"Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo" -Bloodhound Gang
"Like a Stone" -Audioslave
"Stitches" -Orgy
"I Don't Care" -Black Flag
"Jealous Again (Black Flag cover)" -Black Fag
"I Hope This Makes It Easier For You" -Actionslacks
"Big Women" -GBH
"Rough Sex" -Lords of Acid
"Rubber Doll" -Lords of Acid
"I U She" -Peaches
"Blindfold Me" -Kelis
"Romeo" -Sublime
"Wherever You Go Vs. Superman" -mixed by DJ Pulse
"If I Were Gay" -Steven Lynch

No comments:

Post a Comment