Friday, February 13, 2009

Like Humans Do - Friday the 13th

MGMT - Kids (request)
Marian Mcparland - Love For Sale
Dolly Parton - The Mystery of the Mystery
The Dramatics - Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get
Cee-Lo - All Day Love Affair
Alton Ellis - It's A Shame
Gil Scott-Heron - Your Daddy Loves You (live)
The Intruders - To Be Happy Is The Real Thing
Roberta Flack & Donny Hathaway - Where is the Love?
Alton Ellis - All My Tears
The Floaters - Float On (Long Version)
The Spinners - I'll Be Around
The Delfonics - Ready Or Not Here I Come (can't hide from love)
William Bell - I Forgot To Be Your Lover
John Holt - Memories By The Score
Gil Scott-Heron - A Lovely Day
Sinbad - Grandma and the magic money
The Intruders - I Wanna Know Your Name
The Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
Al Green - Standing In The Rain
John Holt - Winter World Of Love
William Bell featuring Judy Clay - Private Number
Otis Redding - These Arms of Mine
The Intruders - Funny How Time Slips Away
sts9 - roygbiv
Al Green - Have You Been Making Out O.K. (request)
The intruders - sad girl
the intruders - Love is like a baseball game




Just getting ready for valentines day, ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment