Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Late Show - Singles Awareness Day 2009

Under the Alter-Ego of DJ Lethbian, DJ Trampstamp and I Have been de jaying a noise / Noise Core show in the wee hours of the mornin'

Tonite, it is just me, DJ Lethbian. Trampstamp's folks are in town, so here I am with the evening's setlist.

Porchdusk - White Rainbow
Chimes - White Rainbow
Sterio Electronic Music No. 2 - Buliant Ariel
Ahab - The Sounds Of Animals Fighting
This is God Speaking - Deerhoof
Inside + Ming -Snotnose
Blue Backpack 1 - Snotnose
Yawning Fire - Snotnose
Your In My Band 1 - Snotnose
Hive - Snotnose
Cut From The Team - Snotnose
Your In My Band 2 - Snotnose
Crowd Pleaser - Snotnose
N Rays For Randi - Snotnose
Someone Elses' Comb - Snotnose
Your in My Band 3 - Snotnose
Foreigner 4 - Snotnose
White Bags - Snotnose
Your In My Band 4 - Snotnose
Tongue Lashing - Snotnose
Heeled - Snotnose
Blue Backpack 4 - Snotnose
Your In My Band 5 - Snotnose
Action Figures For Boys - Snotnose
Flowers For Girls - Snotnose
Your In My Band 6 - Snotnose
Golden Boy (Rusty Razor) - Snotnose
What Do I have to Do to Check My Email - The Coma Lilies
Birthday Pt. 1 - White Rainbow

No comments:

Post a Comment