Monday, February 23, 2009

The Best Party Ever!

2pm-4pm with DJ Darlene

The Bees "Chicken Payback"
Cloud Cult "Chemicals Collide"
AM "Old Song"
Nik Freitas "Oh My God"
My Brightest Diamond "Golden Star"
St. Vincent "Jesus Saves, I Spend"
Sufjan Stevens "Chicago"
The Rapture "Get Myself Into It"
Ghostland Observatory "Sad Sad City"
Lykke Li "I'm Good, I'm Gone"
Belle & Sebastian "Funny Little Frog"
Asher Roth "I Love College" [REQUEST]
Jens Lekman "A Postcard To Nina"
MC Lars "White Kids Aren't Hyphy" [REQUEST]
Lionel Richie "All Night Long" [REQUEST]
Julian Perretta "Wonder Why" [REQUEST]
Miles Davis "Moja (Part 2)" [REQUEST]
Michael Viners' Incredible Bongo Band "Bongo Rock" [REQUEST]
TV On The Radio "Family Tree"
Boards Of Canada "1969" [REQUEST]
M. Ward "Never Had Nobody Like You"
The Dodos "Red & Purple"
Sufjan Stevens "The Man Of Metropolis Steals Our Hearts" [REQUEST]
The Smashing Pumpkins "Today" [REQUEST]
Animal Collective "Who Could Win A Rabbit"
T. Rex "20th Century Boy"

No comments:

Post a Comment