Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Venutian Prespective

2/17/09

Many Moons - Janelle Monae

I Know You Got Soul - Eric B. & Rakim

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - Daft Punk

Hero Heroine - Boys Like Girls

Lets Get Down - Bow Wow

I Want Those Flashing Lights - Colin Munroe

This Radio Clash - The Urge (The Clash)

Let Me Clear My Throat - DJ Kool

Im Blue - Effiel 65

Clumsy - Fergie

Dig - Incubus

Digital Girl - Jamie Foxx ft. Kanye West/Dream


Hour 2

KRFH NEWS

UMI Says - Mos Def

Engine Running - Madlibs ft Consequence/ Talib Kweli

Just Friends - Musiq

Kill Joy - N.E.R.D

My Drive Thru - N.E.R.D

In The Midnight Hour - Natasha Ramos

Gettin' Up - Q Tip

I, MY, ME, MINE - Polysics

All Around The World - Red Hot Chilli Peppers

New Era - Retro Kids

Creator - Santogold

No comments:

Post a Comment